Want to contribute a well-written guest post or a stunning infographic?
Read carefully our guidelines on Guest Post and Infographic submission.
Note: our team of editors and writers study each and every piece of content and infographic before approving. The submission is judged on three parameters – overall Quality, Quantity (number of words) and Authenticity. Plagiarism-free entries are highly preferred and we run quality tests to verify of the same.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Submit content relevant to the topic
- Word limit for written content is 500 words
- The write-up must be plagiarism-free and 100% original
- Each article must have a brief summary in the beginning not more than 50 words
- Include Author Bio at the end of the article to give credit to the writer or if you have used some other writer’s concepts mention them as well.
- Do not include any promotional links/ references/ any other material
- Add images to the content to make it more interesting. Mention the source of images
- Only 1 link is permitted per article and use phrase anchor text
- Sponsored posts allowed do follow link
Infographic Submission Guidelines
- The infographic must be authentic
- Snackable content not more than 100 words is allowed
- Sources of information in the infographic must be properly cited
- The infographic can contain markers, labels, simple illustrations, interface elements, line graph, and illustrator’s graph
- Share editable vector files in AI and EPS format
- Organize the graphic well with logical layers and groups
- Include a help file for items such as non-standard fonts etc.
- Maintain consistent visual style throughout the infographic
You can submit your contribution via email to fdcalculatorblog [at]gmail [dot] com
Our team takes business working days to proofread and authorize the guest post because of the high volume of entries. Once your entries are approved we will inform you via email.